Get in Touch 09 815 0543

Our Town Planning Consultant Services

At Planning Policy Research, whether you need a resource consent, to make a submission, find out more about town planning and resource management, develop plans and plan  changes, or find out about the potential of your property, I've got you covered.  I work with our customers throughout Auckland and New Zealand to ensure that their Town Planning and Resource Management needs are met. So what can I help with? Take a look at may main services below...

Resource Consents


Need a Resource Consent? I can help. I provide a  range of resource services throughout New Zealand.

Read More






If you're concerned about a plan change or some else's resource consnet application you may need to make a submission. To find out more about how I can help, click the read more link below.

Read More



Sign up for one of my seminars to learn how you can understand plans and planning. Ideal for individuals and businesses such as real estate agents, architects throughout New Zealand.

Read More

Property Potential



Need to know what you can build on your property!

Read More




I have consideable experience in all aspects of Local Governemnt planning and policy making including new plans and plan changes. 

Read More

How Can We Help?

If you're interested in (list all services on this page), I'd love to hear from you. For an obligation free chat, simply give us a call on (09) 815 0543 or click here.

Our Services