If you have concerns about how a plan change or some else's resource consent application affects your property or your business I can assist you in preparing a submission.  

I can help you:

  • Assess the impact on your property.
  • Decide whether you should make a submission.
  • Prepare a written submission.
  • Appear and present at Council/ Board of Enquiry hearing.


For more information about these services click here or contact me.